Steam Marines v0.8.3.2a, 14 July 2020
This is primarily a bugfix patch.
- More verbose developer console output on code hot paths for easier release build debugging. Player in-game accessible with the tilde (~) key.
- Added guardrails for trying to recruit too many marines too fast from the ship interior scene.
- The corrupt save file detector now checks if the backup has already been tried before (compares the files to see if they're the same) and aborts and renames both files if so. It will only keep the latest set of files flagged this way, any future catches overwrite these files.
- Bugfix: Fixed an internal naming error confusing armorCallsign and armorIndex in SaveManager tool checker which could also produce inaccurate debug info in log and console.
- Bugfix: Preloading the Universe scene fshould no longer overwrite marine weapons/armor with default Commander class values.
- Bugfix: Armor prefab lists should load faster in the tactical field and on the marine roster scenes.
- Bugfix: TacticalFieldInit save file variable could crash the game when conflicting with the corrupt save mechanism to load different scenes at the same time.
- Bugfix: Verbose errors to developer console even with method calls with error tracing off.
- Bugfix: Level not always correctly resetting to 0 upon completing a planet/spaceship location.
- Bugfix: Fixed node tooltip not always being default toggled on at level load.
- Bugfix: The last recruited marine should now be selected after recruiting a new marine on the ship roster screen.
- Bugfix: MissionManager not always initializing save game file path on time causing a cascading series of delays for loading to/from the Galaxy map.
- Bugfix: Fixed invalid save + backup code path to delete invalid marked files before copying over on certain versions of Windows.
- Bugfix: UI clipping issues with various smaller/arbitrary resolutions (should have no effect if you're running at 1280x720 or higher).
- Bugfix: Various arbitrary widescreen UI issues on the tactical field.
Get Steam Marines 2
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.