Steam Marines 2
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Steam Marines 2 brings you to distant star systems and planetoids square in the path of conflict between the Tor alien race and the banner of sentient machines.
Take the helm of the I.S.S. Delhi and build your crew of marines and fleet resources toward the ends you choose.
- Permadeath - take care of your marines or die trying.
- Turn-based combat - master movement and fire tactics.
- Procedural generation - ship interiors and planetside levels.
- Factions - human, alien, and robot units with their own gear and tactics.
- Customization - marines with names, portraits, and gear.
Coder/Designer - Yik-Sian James Seow
Character Animator - Edward del Villar
Environment Artist - Daniel Allen
Portrait Illustrator - Jenny Pattison
Audio - James Mulvale
User Interface Art - David G. Baumgart
Minimum System Requirements
Every purchase of Steam Marines 2 on Itch.io will come with one Steam key when the game releases on Steam.
|Published||Feb 04, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Perma Death, Procedural Generation, procedural-death-generator, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Steampunk, Tactical RPG, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Dev Blog|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $25 USD. You will get access to the following files: