Steam Marines 2
A downloadable game
Steam Marines 2 brings you to distant star systems and planetoids square in the path of conflict between the Tor alien race and the banner of sentient machines.
Take the helm of the I.S.S. Delhi and investigate rumors of war, offers of alliance, and build your crew of marines and fleet resources toward the ends you choose.
- Permadeath - take care of your marines or die trying.
- Turn-based combat - master movement and fire tactics.
- Procedural generation - ship interiors and planetside levels.
- Factions - human, alien, and robot units with their own gear and tactics.
- Customization - marines with names, portraits, and gear.
Alpha builds for Windows, Mac, and Linux coming in March 2018.
Tentative price is $25 USD.
Coder/Designer - Yik-Sian James Seow
Character Animator - Edward del Villar
Environment Artist - Daniel Allen
Portrait Illustrator - Jenny Pattison
Audio - James Mulvale
|Published||Feb 04, 2016|
|Tags||Perma Death, Procedural Generation, procedural-death-generator, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Steampunk, Tactical RPG, Turn-based, Turn-Based Combat, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Dev Blog|
This game is currently unavailable